- Originating in a 1500 year-old Japanese skincare tradition
- Made from 100 per cent natural fibres of the konjac plant bulb
- Intended for all skin types
- For face cleansing and skincare
- Gentle cleansing and surface exfoliation
- Gently massages the skin, stimulates microcirculation and cell regeneration
- No artificial colours have been added
- 100 per cent biodegradable, pH neutral and paraben-free
Rinse and soak the dry Konjac Sponge with warm water until fully softened and expanded. Press the sponge gently to drain extra water (do not twist as it may damage the fibres). Gently massage the face, neck and cleavage skin with the sponge in circular motion. Rinse the sponge during the use. After use, rinse the sponge with clean water, drain it and hang it in a well-ventilated area to dry. Use it with water only or add a cleansing product to remove your makeup. The specific sponge structure enables the use of a minimal quantity of a cleanser to achieve thorough results.
Replace sponge every 3 months for the best cleansing. A visible skin texture improvement can be seen within a few days of use.
Soaked in water only, it provides natural cleansing and exceptional skincare. It thoroughly cleanses the skin, secreted sebum and clogged pores. The massage stimulates microcirculation and regenerates the skin. It gives the skin a natural healthy shine. It does not damage the sensitive skin surface and is non-abrasive, so it is suitable for highly sensitive skin. When removing (strong) makeup we recommend adding a cleansing product.
Oily skin, Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin, Problematic skin, All types of skins, Young skin, Intensive care for mature skin