Backcombing; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in updos.
ghd Tail Comb
Best for: Backcombing; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in updos. The fine-toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling.
- For damage-free backcombing (that’s also easy to brush out), take a small section of hair and hold it away from the head.
- Place the comb in the section a few centimetres away from the root.
- Push the comb down the hair, against the direction of growth, in two short strokes, stopping short of the roots.
- For the third stroke, push back right to the roots.
- Continue with this three-stroke method on every section you need to backcomb.
Style tip: Use the tail end, not the teeth, to create the most accurate sections in your hair when styling.